Discover how to empower your eData Life Cycle
Paperless Lab Academy 2018 central theme: ” Empowering your eData Life Cycle: eConnect, eManage, eDecide, eArchive”
The 6th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy will be held in Italy at the Lake Maggiore, march 20/21 2018
NL42 is glad to confirm the full support of more than 20 sponsors, from key leaders of the lab informatics market to brand new comer with attractive and innovative solutions ready to challenge with newest technologies.
The industry has generated interesting news in the last months. To mention few out of multiple collaborations between partners we should highlight the acquisition of Core Informatics from Thermo Fisher Scientific and the acquisition of LabAnswer from Accenture.We had the pleasure to run an interview with the key players of this last one. read here: NL42 interviews Accenture and Labanswer on the recent announcement.
Why should you consider coming at the PLA2018?
- +20 sponsors, lab informatics providers presenting their solutions to be on the know of the latest
- Workshop interactives sessions to benefit multiple live demonstrations in 2 days
- Plenary sessions of non commercial content to learn from user experiences, case studies, thought leaders vision of the lab of the future
- Networking sessions to interact with peers, colleagues and partners
- Free Access ( after registration) to companies that own a laboratory
How to make the most of the PLA2018?
- Check the workshops list and draft your agenda
- Consider coming with a colleague to split in the parallel sessions
- Identify your primary business needs of your lab and seek for the presentations and speakers that will bring you significant insight
- Connect with your peers through the event app. and meet eachother
- Need some support? just reach us before, during and after the event
Who are visiting us every year?
|People visiting us every year rank from:||
|Industries that benefit from the PLA include:||