Paperless Lab Transformation Process Training
The pre-congress workshop at the Paperless Lab Academy 2016 lead by NL42 has allowed to introduce the concept of designing a paperless laboratory
The training has received great acceptance and positive feedbacks on the relevance of such initiative. We´re glad to communicate that we´ve decided to run a new session by beginning of October in Madrid.
Should you be interested please contact directly email@example.com
On Monday April 18th, at the Don Jaime Hotel in Castelldefels (Barcelona), we launched the Paperless Lab Week with a dedicated workshop to managers of R&D & QC labs, production and IT of the pharma industry and anybody interested in data integration and data integrity.
We had the pleasure to receive representatives from research, forensic markets and to also see strong interest from the automotive one.
The workshop is articulated to provide an introduction to the process of initiation a paperless transformation project in the lab or even better art corporate level.
- Definition of the transformation project
- Review of the processes, to identify the multiple areas where paperless or less paper procedures could easily be implemented
- Map of the data workflow and its own life cycle management along the entire product life cycle (key focus on data integrity compliance)
- Map of the systems, instruments involved in the process
- Defining a technological strategy
- Assessing the potential possible technological scenarios
Should you be looking for more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Should you be interested in running a paperless project at your facility, just call us! We can help setting the right basis for a successful implementation.
firstname.lastname@example.org; tel:+34 629 026 621 ; skype: NL42_isabel