Open for Registration! PAPERLESS LAB ACADEMY 2015
PAPERLESS LAB ACADEMY, to be held in Spain, Barcelona, on 14th & 15th of April 2015
After the successful in May 2014, Peter Boogaard CEO of Industrial Lab Automation is partnering with NL42 Management Consulting for bringing the 5th event in the southern region of Europe.
The Paperless Lab Academy is the ideal learning platform, for those considering consolidating, integrating and simplifying laboratory data management systems.
The beautiful Gran Hotel Rey Don Jaime, just 10 minutes from the Barcelona international airport, will be the home of the 2015 edition of the Paperless Lab Academy.
This year’s theme will focus on how to MANAGE THE CHANGE PROCESS in R&D and QAQC laboratories of scientific organizations in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, consumer goods and chemical industries.
The interactive congress will give you actionable insights how to adopt a new mindset in our daily work. The academy includes 16 hands-on workshops, many practical presentations, networking reception, conference dinner and live demonstrations from over 15 leading vendors.
Managing laboratory change processes involves an internal and external cross-boundary integrated view. EVENT AGENDA, days 14th & 15th :
- Adopting new mindset to address change
- Adopting automated Self-documenting data capture processes
- Paperless vs. less paper
- Strategies to enable cross-functional collaboration between research, development, quality assurance and manufacturing corporations. Full lifecycle (PLM)
- Internal & external process optimization
- New concepts to integrate quality and efficiency with external partners
- Regulatory processes (FDA, EMA, REACH, regional regulations)
- Consolidation of systems
- Simplifying and consolidating legacy systems
- Lifecycle traceability strategies
- Update of LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS, ERP/QM & PLM capabilities
- Adoption of new technologies
- Usability of cloud in scientific processes. Risks analysis
- Utilisation of tablets and mobile devices
- In-silico scientific statistical analysis and visualisation strategies
- SaaS/cloud vs. traditional. Technology and operational impact (privacy, OPEX vs CAPEX)
- Legal landscape impact due to Big data
Thanks to our Sponsors, we are able to offer industry visitors a free entry to the congress* yet registration is mandatory.
Pre-Congress Training Program , day 13th :
- (Spanish) – Como cumplir con las regulaciones de la tecnología de información en un laboratorio
- (English) – Advanced Paperless Compliance Training
- (English) – Introduction course to European Data Protection for scientific data
We are looking foward to welcoming you at the 2015 edition of the Paperless Lab Academy
Should you need more information about the event, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT WAIT LAST MINUTE – BOOK YOUR ROOM! use promocode: PLA2015
Should you have special request, please contact the hotel directly at email@example.com, phone: +34 93 665 13 00.